At the New Jersey law firm of Smith + Schwartzstein, we provide personal, hands-on representation to those injured by the wrongdoing or recklessness of others. Whether you suffered a neck injury in a collision with a drunk driver or you lost a finger because a power saw was manufactured incorrectly, we can help you fight for the money you need to cover lost wages, medical bills, pain and suffering, and other damages.
Attorney Andrew Smith was selected to the Rising Stars list by New Jersey Super Lawyers Magazine two years in a row (2012-2013).
Motor Vehicle Accidents, Products Liability And More
Our Morristown personal injury lawyers handle cases involving:
- Car accidents: Our law firm represents both drivers and passengers injured in rollover accidents, rear-end collisions, head-on crashes, hit-and-run accidents and more. We also handle claims involving uninsured or underinsured motorists.
- Truck accidents: We assist individuals who have been harmed because of overly aggressive semi truck drivers, speeding commercial truck drivers, negligent trucking companies and other parties.
- Motorcycle crashes: Our attorneys pursue claims on behalf of motorcyclists who have suffered broken bones, traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury, road rash and other injuries.
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents: We uphold the rights of bicyclists, walkers, joggers and others on the road, helping them seek compensation after accidents.
- Slips, trips and falls: When property owners fail to take appropriate action to keep their premises safe, we can often pursue a premises liability claim.
- Defective or dangerous products: We represent those injured by the negligence of a product manufacturer, designer or distributor. Such products can range from household appliances and children's toys to medications and power tools.
- Wrongful death: Our lawyers pursue justice on behalf of families who have lost loved ones as a result of another party's negligence.
We work with a trusted network of experts to investigate and improve our cases. These experts include medical professionals, accident reconstruction specialists, vocational rehabilitation professionals and others. In addition, we only charge contingency fees in personal injury cases, which means you owe us nothing unless we obtain a verdict or settlement for you.
Get a free initial consultation by calling Smith + Schwartzstein locally at 973-532-2962 or toll free at 800-779-4098, or you may contact us online. We offer flexible appointment scheduling.