At Smith + Schwartzstein, we take pride in offering stellar legal service combined with a people-friendly approach. Our ultimate goal is to meet our clients' needs and make their experience a pleasant one, and our team will stop at nothing to ensure that clients come away more than satisfied.
Located in Morris County, our lawyers have experience in a broad spectrum of matters relating to business law and commercial litigation, including contract drafting and negotiation, software licensing, corporate formation and other issues. They also represent clients in construction law, personal injury and sexual harassment cases.
Why Choose Smith + Schwartzstein?
Here are a few reasons to consider choosing our law firm:
- Personal attention: Our lawyers offer one-on-one service to every client.
- Experience: Our attorneys have worked for large firms and corporations, giving them the skill sets necessary to tackle the most complex cases.
- Recognition: Andrew Smith was selected to the Rising Stars list by New Jersey Super Lawyers magazine for 2012-2013.
- Certification: Kathryn Schwartzstein is a member of the New Jersey Association of Professional Mediators (NJAPM).
- Flexibility: We offer flexible appointment scheduling and flexible fee arrangements.
We are dedicated to our profession and understand the value of service to the communities in which we live and work. Our attorneys are active in a variety of professional and civic endeavors, volunteering time to improve our profession and our community.
To request a consultation about any area of our practice, call our Morristown business law firm locally at 973-532-2962 or toll free at 800-779-4098. Alternately, you can contact Smith + Schwartzstein by email.