Kathryn Schwartzstein Esq.
Kathryn Schwartzstein focuses her practice on transactional work with local businesses. She has represented business owners in the formation of their corporations, sale of their businesses or acquisition of new businesses. This type of work is enhanced by her extensive experience negotiating and drafting contracts, including technology contracts. She has worked with business owners to resolve disputes through litigation, including partner disputes. She also has represented clients in construction litigation, personal injury and sexual harassment cases.
Kathryn graduated from Boston College Law School in 2004 and summa cum laude from Boston College in 1998. After law school she worked as an in-house corporate counsel for GoldenSource Corporation, an international software corporation. She then worked for the Technology Law Group of the Prudential Insurance Company of America.
Areas of Practice
- General Corporate Transactions
- Personal Injury
- Construction Litigation
- Sexual Harassment
- Business Litigation
- 50% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- New Jersey, 2004
- New York, 2005
- Boston College Law School, Newton, Massachusetts
- Honors: Moot court competition
- Boston College, Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts
- B.A. summa cum laude - 1998
- Major: English Literature
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New Jersey Association of Professional Mediators, Member, 2012 - 2014
Past Employment Positions
- Prudential Insurance Company of America, Director, 2006 - 2008
- GoldenSource Corporation, Associate Corporate Counsel, 2004 - 2006